- Support and promote Behavior Analysis services and resources in the state of New Mexico
- Networking among members
- Notification of upcoming local, regional and national conferences
- Email updates on membership issues
- Student representation
Membership dues are good for one membership year from October 1 - September 30 of each year.
$40 Per Year
Any individual who meets one or more of the following qualifications may apply for membership in this category:
(a) holds at least a masters degree in experimental or applied behavior analysis,
(b) is a board certified behavior analyst,
(c) has made contributions to the field of behavior analysis through research, teaching, and/or practice, as evidenced by scholarly work.
First time applicants must submit a CV.
$15 - $30 per Year
Any individual evidencing interest or experience in the discipline of behavior analysis, but does not qualify for Full Member status, may apply for membership in this category.
- Professional (BS / BA or higher): $30.00
- Direct Care Staff: $15.00
- Family / Consumer: $15.00
$20 per Year
Any individual pursuing formal training in the discipline of behavior analysis on at least a half-time basis may apply for membership in this category. (Enrollment verification required.)