Applicable Advertisements & Materials
This policy applies to all advertising matters and materials. Typically, these include:
- Employment opportunities (including consumer requests for services) on the NMABA website, Social Media Pages, or NMABA Newsletters
- Academic research invitations or surveys
- Continuing education events
- Invitations to join provider networks (insurance or other third-party payers)
- Market research surveys
- Publication announcements
- University coursework offerings
- Any and all other related advertising materials in flyers, brochures, or other printed material, as may occur from time to time
NMABA reserves the right to accept or reject any materials its discretion and without explanation. Anyone submitting materials by their submission agrees to this policy. Reasons for rejection may include, but are not limited to: a) the material does not relate to behavior analysis; b) The material does not appear to have any scientific basis, or contradicts published, peer-reviewed scientific research; c) Accepting the material is not congruent, in other ways, with the mission and goals of NMABA
Requests to submit research surveys through the email campaign system will be reviewed at the discretion of NMABA. Considerations will include, but are not limited to: the scholarship and professionalism evident in the survey, prior research-committee approval (e.g., IRB), the current frequency of survey requests, the existence of similar or identical survey research, the advice of legal counsel, and the interest of the NMABA. Submission decisions are final and may not be appealed. Resubmission of substantially revised requests may be considered.
NMABA’s consent to e-mail materials related to proposed training or CE offerings does not constitute approval or acceptance of those offerings for purposes of qualifying for BACB CE credit.
All applications are reviewed by at least one member of the NMABA Advertising Committee. If there are concerns as to whether the application should be accepted or rejected, the Chair of the Advertising Committee breaks the tie and renders a decision. Applications are typically reviewed within 2 weeks of date of receipt.
Job Posting Fees (90 days)
- BCBA – $20
- RBT – $10
- Friends of NMABA receive complimentary job postings!